A real slice of exotic right in the heart of Park Lane, this is the only place in London you should definitely stop for a Mai Tai. Indulge in some French-Polynesian cuisine from the sweet and spicy dishes to the fiery lamb curry as well as dishes cooked in a traditional wood fired oven including the…
- Trader Vic's
- No reviews.
At Trader Vic’s, Mondays are made for Mai Tai’s and movies! So what better way to combine the two than with our monthly pop up cinema night.
Set in the private Tiki room, we’ll transport you to a Polynesian paradise as you sip a complimentary cocktail and choose something tasty from our movie menu; will it be the Vegetable Tempura or our classic Hawaiian hot dogs?
Whatever you choose, the popcorn comes as standard and our famous Mai Tai’s will put you in good spirits.
The Rum Diary (2011)
American journalist Paul Kemp takes on a freelance job in Puerto Rico for a local newspaper during the 1960s and struggles to find a balance between island culture and the expatriates who live there.
About Trader Vic’s
First opened in 1963, Trader Vic’s has a long history of celebrity visits from the legendary Marlon Brando and Elton John through to socialite Paris Hilton and footballer Cristiano Ronaldo. 50 years later and it still remains as one of London’s favourite Mayfair restaurant and bars. The restaurant’s tropical inspired interior and international cuisine continues to be a popular choice for friends and family, looking for a dining experience with a difference.
The bar at Trader Vic’s provides a vibrant and vivacious evening as guests will be treated to live music and salsa dancing on selected nights, whilst the 200-strong cocktail menu is available to sample every day. Trader Vic’s bar is open from 5 p.m. – 1 a.m. Sunday to Thursday, 5 p.m. – 3 a.m. Friday and Saturday.
Tiki Cinema - The Rum Diary
Admits one and complimentary cocktail
22 Park Lane W1K 1BE
Hyde Park Corner (Tube)
22 Park Lane W1K 1BE
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
Thanks for your review. You've earned 10 points! Check your balance here.