Indulge in the French-Polynesian menu drawing influences from an eclectic variety of cuisines from Asia and the Americas whether sweet, sour or spicy, wok-fried, oven baked or griddled! Share a rum keg between four friends or taste the original Mai Tai, created in Trader's Vic in 1944.
The name 'Mai Tai Roa Ae' means 'Out of this world' - so escape the city for a while with a sip of this fantastic libation while relaxing in the comfy seating and admiring the Tiki carvings. The cocktail menu is enormous and deserves a full evening of careful choices, luckily the bartenders are very knowledgeable and happy to make any recommendations.
This Polynesian hideaway is a haven for tailored tipples, exotic atmospheres and live music.
Trader Vic's London Voucher
Get it soon!
£50 - £150
- Cocktail Bar , Restaurant , Restaurant Bar
- Chilling with mates , Something a little different , After work drinks
- Live Music, Experience
- Happily Affordable ££
- London - Drinks and Finger Food, London - Experience, London - Themed Christmas
- Friday & Saturday, £10 door charge after 9:30pm
- Smart Casual, Dress to impress
Trader Vic's, 22 Park Lane W1K 1BE
Hyde Park Corner (Tube)