Indulge in the French-Polynesian menu drawing influences from an eclectic variety of cuisines from Asia and the Americas whether sweet, sour or spicy, wok-fried, oven baked or griddled! Share a rum keg between four friends or taste the original Mai Tai, created in Trader's Vic in 1944. The name 'Mai…
The Hukilau Takeover of Trader Vic's
For the 2nd year The Hukilau, the world’s largest tiki festival, returns to London for the UK Rum Fest.
The Hukilau was born stateside over 16 years ago when friends on Tiki forums embarked on a rum-laden adventure to create a meet up that has now morphed into an all-out celebration. Now that celebration is returning to London for one night only, to celebrate all things Tiki & Rum, for UK Rum Fest.
Featuring some of the best Tiki bars from around the world, including the famed Mai Kai from Florida, one of the last grand palaces of Tiki, as well Dirty Dick from Paris, Trailer Happiness and Laki Kane from London and hosted in the iconic Trader Vic’s Park Lane, the first Trader Vic’s to open outside of America way back in 1963.
Showcasing the all that the world of Tiki has to offer under one room and in one night, this truly promises to be a night to remember.
The World’s Largest Tiki Cocktail Festival is headed to the heart of london For UK Rum Fest
The Hukilau has been keeping the tiki torch lit for 17 years - a flame that calls out " Aloha, Ohana, and Okole Maluna " to tiki fans around the world. Over 25 tiki bars and a throng of thirsty fans converge in South Florida every June for an incredible "Polynesian Pop" experience .
A South Seas Paradise in Mayfair: One Night under One Roof
The legendary Trader Vic's has opened their arms and doors for a Hukilau Pop Up Party, featuring:
Hukilau London Favorites: Laki Kane and Trailer Happiness
Live From Paris: Dirty Dick
AND the world renowned MAI-KAI from Ft Lauderdale, FLA
Experience it All with just one ticket:
General ticket provides admission to the party - AND Five (5) drinks tokens to sample the drinks offering from special guest bars : trailer Happiness (London), dirty dicks (paris), laki kane (london), mai kai (florida,usa) and trader vics (london)
special rum samplings hosted by our Rum partners, including plantation, real mcCoy, Worthy Park Estate & El Dorado to name but a Few
Tiki Bazaar by Cheeky Tiki, the uk's no.1 tiki designers
What if you want MORE TIKI?
if your Tiki Heart desires, you can reach in to your pocket and spend a few more sea shells for:
a special menu with more of the best Tiki cocktails the world has to offer
An incredible one-off Rum Menu designed especially with our Rum Partners for Hukilau London 2019, featuring some very special rums from Plantation, Diplomatico, Real McCoy, Worthy Park Estate and more, all available for either £5 or £10 on the night.
A Special food menu from Trader Vic's
Three Rare Master Classes : All masterclasses will include a fabulous cocktail and a special Rum Served during the presentaion
The History of the Mai-Kai as told by the Mai-Kai themselves - Including a very special gift for each attendee, bought over from the Mai Kai just for you..
The Art of Trader Vic's - The art of Trader Vic's and the art of the artist Victor Bergeron - presented and shared by Ever Bergeron, a Trader Vic's executive and granddaughter of "Trader Vic Bergeron".
Jamaican Rums Influence on Tiki Drinks - Global Rum Ambassador Ian BurrelL & Tiki Legend Jeff 'Beachbum' Berry - A Look at how the rums of Jamaica helped shape the tiki drinks world
(Master Class Space is Limited)
Entry into Trader Vics, 5 sample cocktails from 5 of the world's best Tiki Bars
|18:00 - 02:00||£30.00|
Masterclass History of Mai Kai
The history of the world's greatest Tiki Bar, the legendary Mai Kai from Fort Lauderdale in Florida, USA - AS TOLD BY THE MAI-KAI THEMSELVES - INCLUDING A VERY SPECIAL GIFT FOR EACH ATTENDEE, BOUGHT OVER FROM THE MAI KAI JUST FOR YOU..
|19:00 - 19:45||£25.00|
Masterclass Trader Vic's Grand-daughter on Tiki Style
THE ART OF TRADER VIC'S - THE ART OF TRADER VIC'S AND THE ART OF THE ARTIST VICTOR BERGERON - PRESENTED AND SHARED BY EVER BERGERON, A TRADER VIC'S EXECUTIVE AND GRANDDAUGHTER OF "TRADER VIC BERGERON".
|20:00 - 20:45||£25.00|
Masterclass Jamaican Rums Influence in the world of Tiki Drinks with Ian Burrell & Jeff Beachbum Berry
JAMAICAN RUMS INFLUENCE ON TIKI DRINKS - GLOBAL RUM AMBASSADOR IAN BURRELL & TIKI LEGEND JEFF 'BEACHBUM' BERRY - A LOOK AT HOW THE RUMS OF JAMAICA HELPED SHAPE THE TIKI DRINKS WORLD
|21:00 - 21:45||£25.00|
22, Park Lane, W1K 1BE
Hyde Park Corner (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.