Village East on Bermondsey Street, a stones throw from London Bridge, is a chic restaurant and bar modelled on the slick and modern establishments you find in its namesake in Manhattan. Located in a listed warehouse and decked out with large oak tables, inviting lounging chairs and slick dark wooden…
January £10 tasting
- No reviews.
- Village East
After the festive period, you may think you don’t want to look at another bottle of wine for a while. That’s until you read about our January Wine Watch £10 tasting event. It’s not just the very attractive price tag that will tempt you to join us for this one, but the list of sumptuous Spanish wines that we’ll be showcasing from our list:
Manzanos Tempranillo, Rioja
Moristel Bodegas Pirineos, Somontano
Terras Guada Albarino
Buil y Gine 'Gine Gine', Priorat
Urbina Especial Reserva, Rioja
January £10 tasting
|18:30 - 20:00||£10.00|
171-173, Bermondsey Street, SE1 3UW
London Bridge (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
If you like January £10 tasting, You should also check out...