The Old School Yard is a bar that recognises the working Londoner's yearning for simpler times. They've turned the clock back, or more accurately, have set it to stay at 3.10pm constantly, so that the bar is suspended in a state of perpetual childhood elation created by the bell that rings for home time…
New Years Eve - Class of 2023!
- No reviews.
- The Old School Yard
Step Back in Time: Class of 2023 School Disco Night!
Attention, Class of 2023! Join us for a night filled with retro beats, classic tunes, and the unmistakable charm of a School Disco Theme Party. Get ready to step back in time as we transport you to an era of lockers, laughter, and everlasting friendships.
🔙 Back to the Classics: Relive the magic of your school days with timeless hits from the '80s, '90s and 00s with some of the best music from 2023.
🎉 Retro Decor & Vibes: Step into a venue with classic school-themed decor. From lockers to blackboards, every detail will take you on a trip down memory lane. Get ready to immerse yourself in the retro vibes!
🕺 Dress code: Dress to impress or pull out your best retro school attire!
🎤 Karaoke Extravaganza: Take the stage and belt out your favourite tunes in our private karaoke rooms - advance booking recommended : https://theoldschoolyard.com/karaoke-london/
🎟️ Limited Tickets: Secure your spot at the Class of 2023 School Disco! Limited tickets available, so gather your classmates before we sell out! Early Bird tickets also available.
Let's make this a graduation party to remember! Get ready to dance, reminisce, and celebrate the achievements of Class of 2023!
You can use the following codes on our check out page. Simply click BUY TICKET, select your dates and tickets, and then once in checkout you can choose '+ DISCOUNT CODE'.
|Entry before 10pm||20:00 - 01:30||£10.00|
|Entry after 10pm||22:00 - 01:30||£15.00|
111, Long Lane, SE1 4PH
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight WFL Media Ltd and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.