Cinnamon Kitchen is an award-winning Indian restaurant in the centre of the city. Taking pride in the innovative and bold nature of their cuisine, this is simply one of the finest Asian restaurant and cocktail bars in London. Continuously challenging the status quo, the restaurant creates modern yet…
HOLI SUPPER CLUB
- No reviews.
- Cinnamon Kitchen London City
Food and feasting as a family are central to Holi, and on Tuesday, the 7th of March, Cinnamon Kitchen City
will host a Holi Festival Feast Supper Club with five masterful courses from Vivek Singh and the
restaurant’s head chef, Raju Ramachandran. Bring friends, family and colleagues together to indulge
in an assortment of delicious dishes inspired by the festival of colour.
You will also have access to the Holi Pod where you can leave the drab and dreary City at the door, don your armour and step into the madness at the House of HOLI for thirty minutes of paint-pelting fun with friends, family and colleagues to mark the Indian festival of colour.
Supper Club Ticket
Food and feasting as a family are central to Holi, and on Tuesday, the 7th of March, Cinnamon Kitchen City will host a Holi Festival Feast Supper Club with five masterful courses from Vivek Singh and the restaurant’s head chef, Raju Ramachandran. Bring friends, family and colleagues together to indulge in an assortment of delicious dishes inspired by the festival of colour.
Menu to come soon :)
|18:00 - 22:30||£70.00|
9, Devonshire Square, EC2M 4YL
Liverpool Street (Tube)
Getting thereCitymapper Google Maps
Cinnamon Kitchen City
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.