Salsa is an authentic South American themed nightclub and bar on Charing Cross Road, bringing colour, culture and style to the heart of London. In essence, Salsa is a unique experience that'll have you coming back again and again.
One of London's finest party bars, the vibe at Salsa is energetic and fun - so expect men and women alike to have their dancing shoes on! The music is pumping with Latin fever and really creates an authentic vibe. Salsa also caters for birthdays and hen parties with amazing cocktail masterclasses from 12pm-4pm every day, as well as Salsa classes every evening. Interactive is one way to describe the Salsa experience, getting people to let loose and really enjoy their night out.
Happy hours also keep things affordable with half price cocktails between 5pm and 8pm every day, making Salsa a great place to stop and grab some pre-dinner drinks. With their outside space, Salsa also makes for a great spot to enjoy after work drinks when the weather is nice. Looking for a little bit of luxury? Well their VIP room and booth tables (available with a minimum spend) can add a slice of seclusion and exclusivity to your night.
- Restaurant Bar , Party Bar , Cocktail Bar
- Drinking and Dancing , Chatting and Drinking , Stag/Hen
- Leicester Square, Soho
- Live Music, Classes, Cocktail Making
- Drinkonomical £
- London - Just Party, London - Christmas Dinner, London - Themed Christmas
- Taking Bookings
- Dance floor
- Disabled Toilets
- Free entry Mon-Thu before 9pm, £5 after. Fri/Sat free entry before 7pm, £2 after 7pm, £4 after 8pm, £8 after 9pm, £10 after 11pm. Sun £5 after 8pm
- Smart Casual, Dress to impress
- Live Music
Salsa! Soho, 96, Charing Cross Road, WC2H 0JG
Leicester Square (Tube)
|VIP room||Private Room||50||0||-||-||-|
Our VIP room fits up to 50 people and over looks the dance floor
Available under a minimum spend on drinks