Located on the Upper Concourse (The Grand Terrace) within the architecturally stunning transport hub, St Pancras by Searcys is home to the longest Champagne bar in Europe and a magnificent Art Deco-style Brasserie, that offer the ideal escape to sit back and soak up the charm of the historic stationSet…
Champagne Masterclass March - Ladies of Champagne
Informative, inspiring and fun, our Champagne Masterclass is designed to appeal to all kinds of wine lovers – from absolute beginners to accomplished connoisseurs.
We will guide you through the Tasting Trio of the month, alongside expertly paired small plates for £49.50 per person:
MARCH – LADIES OF CHAMPAGNE
Perrier-Jouët, Blason Rosé, NV
Veuve Fourny, Blanc de Blancs, 1er Cru Vertus, Extra Brut, 2012
Veuve-Clicquot, Yellow Label, NV
|18:30 - 20:30||£49.50|
St Pancras International Upper Concourse, Euston Road, N1C 4QL
King's Cross St. Pancras (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.