Welcome to The Alice House, a fusion of vintage glamour and contemporary socializing. With its retro brick interior, quirky light fittings and chunky wooden furniture, The Alice House offers a chic, cosy and characterful mix. Serving delectable weekend brunches, light bites and hearty classics, thefood…
NYE at Alice House Queen's Park
- No reviews.
- Alice House Queen's Park
Come celebrate the New Year in style at Alice House West Hampstead.
We will have DJ playing all night long so you can enjoy our amazing cocktails and fine gin selection.
Tickets are £10 (entry only) in advance or £15 on the door.
Following the guidance announced with the Government's "Plan B" response, to enter the Alice House on New Year's Eve you will need to present one of the following at the door along with your ticket.
• An NHS COVID Pass that shows you are vaccinated with 2 doses of an approved vaccine.
• Proof via NHS COVID Pass App that you have had a negative PCR or rapid lateral flow test within the last 48 hours (a valid text or email confirmation from NHS Test and Trace can also be used as proof a person has returned a negative PCR test or negative lateral flow test)
• Proof that you are exempt on the basis of a medical exemption or clinical trial participation.
We are taking these precaution to ensure everyone has a fun and COVID free New Year's Eve experience and we thank you for working with us on this!
|20:00 - 03:00||£10.00|
53-55, Salusbury Road, Queens Park, NW6 6NJ
Queen's Park (Tube)
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.