1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 21 years of age. Identification may be required.
London's only rooftop Private Members Club is as glamorous as it comes. Open Friday and Saturday nights between 10pm and 3am on the 6th floor. The dress code is simply "no effort, no entry"
so get glammed up and leave the trainers at home!. Entrance is strictly over 21 years and photo ID is required.
My first visit to the roof gardens and the gardens are beautiful. The club opens far too early at 7 and even by 10 hardly anyone has arrived The live band was good but not much atmosphere even by the time I left due to so few people. To get the most out of it either live in London or book a hotel and stay till late
Amazing spooktacular event! Will definitely visit again. Loved the fact it wasn't overly crowed and that you wasn't shoulder to shoulder with everyone whilst dancing. The gardens are absolutely beautiful !
visited The Roof Gardens on 31 Oct 2015
02 Nov 2015 by
DesignMyNight Contact info
Ground Floor PG03
23-28 Penn Street
To contact the DesignMyNight office: