As the festive period draws near (or has it begun already?!), The Late Night Cocktail Club couldn't turn down the opportunity for some mid-week cheer at The Roof Gardens, featuring complimentary Snow Queen cocktails for their guests pre-10pm and - a snow globe picture booth. Oh yes!
To keep the crowd rocking in the twinkling surroundings of these world-renowned gardens will be two of the UK's most exciting up-and-coming DJs: DJ Adam Banks and DJ Nerve, mixing banging commercial and hip-hop with an educated range of electronic dance music.
While Snow Queen makes sure your thirst is thoroughly quenched, the delicious patio BBQ will ensure you won't go hungry.
Dress: a touch of something festive
The boring but necessary bit - Late Night Cocktail Club's full Terms and Conditions:
Doors will open at 9pm.
Tickets are only valid for entry until 11pm.
Tickets are non-refundable.
Attendees must be 21 year of age or over and I.D. must be shown at the door.
Only ticket holders will be permitted entry to the event and the venue reserves the right to refuse entry.
You must take responsibility for your own belongings; we accept no liability in the event of loss, theft or damage to any property.
Attendees acknowledge that these terms and conditions are in addition to any terms and conditions imposed by the venue.
We reserve the right to make changes to the event at any time, should this be required.
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.