You'll find the tapas and cocktail specialists at Salvador & Amanda on Bloomsbury's Vernon Place, within a brief stroll of Holborn station. This enticing cocktail bar is spread over two floors, with guests able to enjoy a casual tapas menu downstairs whilst the more formal dining takes place on the…
Viva La Fiesta
Viva La Fiesta!
At Salvador and Amanda Bloomsbury we're offering you a package that ticks our three boxes, Eat, Drink & Party! We're put together the perfect Saturday night date night package for you to enjoy.
We're offering dinner for two people, from our fantastic tapas selection (see below), a welcome drink and entertainment from our live house band, followed by our resident DJs each Saturday night.
We offer two sittings, our early seating 5pm to 7.30pm for £34 for two people or our late sitting from 7.30pm to late (where you can keep your table after dinner) for £39 for two people.
Each ticket admits 2 guests
Designed for people two to share
A basket of bread and mixed olives marinated with garlic & herbs
Andalusian style crispy squid with aioli
Roasted salmon with pea puree, tomatoes and shallots
Gambas al ajillo – shell off prawns with garlic and chilli
Chorizo Lollipops with quince aioli
Homemade ham croquettes
Spanish cheese board (Manchego, Tetilla, Mahon & La Peral)
Dessert Selection for the table
Early Sitting [Admits 2 Guests]
5.30pm to 7.30pm. Admits 2 people on one ticket
|17:30 - 19:30||£34.00|
Late Sitting [Admits 2 Guests]
8pm to late. Admits 2 people on one ticket
1 Vernon Place WC1A 2EP
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.