One of the UK's finest premium wine distributors Gonzalez Byass and Salvador & Amanda present a fantastic masterclass of Spanish wine & Cava, pairing with a wonderful selection of sumptuous Tapas. This private event will be held in our Meze dining area at Salvador & Amanda Bloomsbury on Wednesday May 27th from 6pm.
Traditional Spanish nibbles Vilarnau NV Brut ~
The Calçotada Vilarnau Brut Rosado, from the Porron ~
Sea trout with samphire and cockles Beronia Viura ~
Lamb rump with farro & broad beans Beronia Gran Reserva ~
Crab croquettes with saffron aioli Vilarnau Subirat Parent ~
Dark chocolate mousse with black olive caramel Vilarnau Demi Sec ~
Tickets for six taster courses of wine and Tapas are priced at £37.50 per person.
This will be both and educational and fun event, full of theatre, great wine and great food.
Salvador & Amanda Bloomsbury
1 Vernon Place, London, WC1A 2EP
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.