Davy's Wine Vaults, handily situated next to Greenwich DLR & British Rail, brims with character and charm featuring carefully restored original features, antique curiosities and historic wine artefacts. A modern British menu with locally-sourced ingredients available from lunch to dinner as wellas…
Spook! - Halloween in Greenwich.
- No reviews.
- Davy's Wine Vaults
ALL HALLOWS’ EVE at ‘The Spookerage’. The evening begins at 7pm in the centre of Greenwich. ‘Enjoy’ a blood-curdling walk through historic Greenwich as you are regaled with tales from the darker side of the town, including disasters, murders and maybe even a ghost or 2. The tour will lead you to our very own 200 year old cellars. While you imbibe your Halloween themed cocktails, our resident story-smith will chill you further with terrifying tales, including that of our very own Brewery Ghoul, ‘Scraping Sidney’.If you’ve made it this far….Supper will be served at around 9pm. Fancy dress is highly encouraged and there will be a prize for the best!
Walking Tour plus Ghost Stories, Supper and Cocktails.
|19:00 - 22:00||£35.00|
161, Greenwich High Road, SE10 8JA
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
13. The walk starts at 7pm sharp - please plan travel accordingly.
14. The walking tour is not a Ghost Tour, more a tour around some of the darker parts of the town's history.