The long-awaited evolution of Farringdon's much-loved iconic site is finally here. Situated in the heart of the City of London, SMITHS is a stunning example of a Grade II listed building that over the years has evolved to its present-day design of four floors each offering a truly unique dining and drinking…
Rooftop Brunch at SMITHS
Rooftop Brunch at SMITHS
With endless views across the City skyline, SMITHS presents Rooftop Free-Flowing Brunch.
Your new weekend hang-out destination is SMITHS Rooftop with jaw dropping rooftop views. Kick start the weekend with cocktails, prosecco and a whole-host of mouth-watering brunch dishes to choose from. Don’t forget your camera phones as you’ll want to snap up those slick City views and of course, a few snaps of you!
Our Rooftop Free-Flowing brunch is now served from 12pm so secure your table today.
£60.00 per person: Includes a Little Bird Gin welcome cocktail, a three plate brunch with 120 minutes of free-flowing prosecco or mimosa’s or Bloody Mary’s
£85.00 per person: Includes a Little Bird Gin welcome cocktail, Exmoor Caviar and sour cream blinis for the table and a three plate brunch with 120 minutes of free-flowing Pierre de Bry Champagne, mimosa’s or Bloody Mary’s
CHOOSE TWO SMALL PLATES
Little Bird Gin cured salmon, pink grapefruit, pumpkin seeds, chilli flakes, avocado and goats curd on sourdough
Heirloom tomatoes, burrata, summer herb pesto, preserved lemon, black olive crumb (v)
Chorizo, pepper and cherry tomato hash, chilli oil, coriander, grilled lime
Posh beans on toast, haricot, butterbean and tomato ragu, paprika, pulled jackfruit (vg)
Sticky shortrib breakfast muffin, poached egg, marmite hollandaise, onion rings
Cajun spiced Devon crab cake, sweetcorn, poached egg, chipotle and brown crab hollandaise
Beetroot and sesame pancake, whipped avocado, vegan feta, beetroot vinaigrette, mint (vg)
Spiced cauliflower and spinach baked eggs, yoghurt, pomegranate, dukkah (v)
Buttermilk fried chicken, duck egg, waffle, kimchi mayonnaise, green chilli and kohlrabi slaw
Grilled flat iron steak, quails eggs, homemade hash brown, chimmichurri
FINISH WITH A SWEET TREAT
Dark chocolate mousse, honeycomb, pistachio, buttermilk, olive oil, sea salt (v)
Strawberry parfait, Pimms jelly, black pepper meringues, basil
Caramelised banana, peanut butter and summer berries on cinnamon sourdough (vg)
|Saturday 17th April 2021|
|Saturday 24th April 2021|
|Saturday 01st May 2021|
|Saturday 08th May 2021|
|Saturday 15th May 2021|
|Saturday 22nd May 2021|
|Saturday 29th May 2021|
|Saturday 05th June 2021|
|Saturday 12th June 2021|
|Saturday 19th June 2021|
|Saturday 26th June 2021|
|Saturday 03rd July 2021|
|Saturday 10th July 2021|
|Saturday 17th July 2021|
|Saturday 24th July 2021|
|Saturday 31st July 2021|
|Saturday 07th August 2021|
|Saturday 14th August 2021|
|Saturday 21st August 2021|
|Saturday 28th August 2021|
|Saturday 04th September 2021|
|Saturday 11th September 2021|
|Saturday 18th September 2021|
|Saturday 25th September 2021|
|Saturday 02nd October 2021|
|Saturday 09th October 2021|
|Saturday 16th October 2021|
|Saturday 23rd October 2021|
|Saturday 30th October 2021|
|Saturday 06th November 2021|
|Saturday 13th November 2021|
|Saturday 20th November 2021|
|Saturday 27th November 2021|
|Saturday 04th December 2021|
|Saturday 11th December 2021|
|Saturday 18th December 2021|
|Saturday 25th December 2021|
|Saturday 01st January 2022|
|Saturday 08th January 2022|
|Saturday 15th January 2022|
|Saturday 22nd January 2022|
|Saturday 29th January 2022|
|Saturday 05th February 2022|
|Saturday 12th February 2022|
|Saturday 19th February 2022|
|Saturday 26th February 2022|
|Saturday 05th March 2022|
|Saturday 12th March 2022|
|Saturday 19th March 2022|
|Saturday 26th March 2022|
|Saturday 02nd April 2022|
|Saturday 09th April 2022|
Smiths of Smithfield, 67-77A Charterhouse Street, EC1M 6HJ
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.