The long-awaited evolution of Farringdon's much-loved iconic site is finally here. Situated in the heart of the City of London, SMITHS is a stunning example of a Grade II listed building that over the years has evolved to its present-day design of four floors each offering a truly unique dining and drinking…
Meet The Brewer - Hiver
- No reviews.
- Smiths of Smithfield
This is a free event but you need to get your free ticket to get on the guest list. Spaces are limited. There will be free tasting of Hiver craft beers, plus a specially created menu and prizes on the night.
‘Hiver is delectable’ says Suzy Atkins of the Telegraph.
Hiver produces crisp and refreshing Craft Beers that are matured and unpasteurised. We ferment with raw urban and rural honeys, supporting the natural honey flavours with an organic malt and subtle use of hops to produce award-winning and all-British craft beers. We think this is what makes Hiver such a moreish and accessible Craft Beer, and the winner of ‘Britain’s Next Top Supplier’, ‘Britain’s Best Honey Beer’ and a number of other awards.
Honey and Beer, what’s not to love?
Smiths of Smithfield, 67-77A Charterhouse Street, EC1M 6HJ
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.