Tattershall Castle on the Victoria Embankment, is a boat bar that hosts some sophisticated yet rockin' the boat club nights on weekends. On the outside it may look of a old barge but the Tattershall provides a cosy and elegant setting with the terrace outside offering some spectacular views which is…
THE GUINEA PIG CLUB - EVERY TUESDAY @Tattershall
- The Tattershall Castle
From the team behind the hugely successful Boat Show Comedy Club, The Guinea Pig Club is one of the most beloved new material nights in London.
Join us every Tuesday aboard the Tattersall Castle, moored opposite the London Eye in London’s West End for some great value comedy.
Doors 7.30pm, show 8pm
'Guaranteed to book the best' The Sunday Times
'Glitzier than your average night of stand-up' The Evening Standard
'You feel like you've gatecrashed an exclusive party'? What's On
'Always has the feeling of a special occasion, one of London's finest venues' Chortle
Please contact us if you have any access requirements on Jack@bluebookam.com or 07932 658895
* Age restriction for our shows is 18 years and over, due to venue licencing restrictions. ID may be required for entry.
* Dress code – No tracksuit bottoms, football or other sport shirts or soiled work clothes. Entry may be refused. We do not allow fancy dress (including sashes and hats) during the comedy
* All seating is pre-allocated, and you will be shown to your seats on arrival. Please let us know if you'll be arriving late
* For the enjoyment of all our customers, we politely remind patrons that if you persistently chat during acts or are otherwise causing a disturbance, you may be asked to leave.
* For any further info, or for specific requests relating to your party, please call us on 07932 658895
*Line ups are subject to change
The Boat Show – Tattershall Castle, Victoria Embankment, London SW1A 2HR
A short walk from Westminister Tube station
|Seated||19:30 - 22:30||£6.00|
Victoria Embankment, Westminster, SW1A 2HR
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
13. For groups of 8 or more we ask for a behaviour bond of £5 per person to be given in cash at the start of the night when you enter the room. You can collect this at the end of the night. We will only retain this if one or more of your party are asked to leave for heckling, persistently talking during the acts or disturbing the show.
14. Line Ups Subject to change without notice.
15. From 19th July 2021 we will be running non-socially distanced shows in line with the lifting of government restrictions