Glass Half Full events are delighted to invite you to our fabulous fundraising event "Upside Up" in age of the amazing charity Teenage Cancer Trust.
The evening will be a circus extravaganza with numerous circus acts including firebreathers and acrobats sure to excite and delight! This spectacle will take place at Trapeze bar in Shoreditch, just a 3 minute walk from Old Street tube station. To quench your thirst on arrival the bar offers a creative cocktail list with a happy hour from 6-8pm. The kitchens simple yet delicious food is also available for you to enjoy at your leisure.
Various fundraising activities will be happening throughout the evening offering fun and interactive ways in which you can donate to this amazing charity. For example a raffle and an exciting silent auction with incredible prizes up for grabs.
There is no doubt you will be suitably entertained from the moment you enter the "Upside Up" circus, and will have played a part in helping us raise money for Teenage Cancer Trust, the only cancer charity dedicated to the support and recovery of teenagers with cancer.
Trapeze 89 Great Eastern Street, London, EC2A 3HX
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.