At the epicentre of the heart of London's hip young scene in Shoreditch, Trapeze is as quirky as a dwarf riding a unicorn. Step off from the busy streets and into their treasure trove of faded circus glamour- you'll sit beneath hanging trapeze bars in carousel booths admiring the clown costume and giant…
St. Patrick's Day at Trapeze
- No reviews.
With St. Patricks Day right around the corner, Trapeze Bar will be going all out with specially designed food and drink packages for all to enjoy as well as special tickets available to celebrate the big day!
We will also be showing the big Six Nations Game: England VS Ireland!
Entry to Trapeze Bar
|13:00 - 03:00||Free admission|
Six Nations - Entry with a burger and a pint (1pm - 5pm)
Entry to Trapeze Bar including a Burger and a pint of draught beer.
|13:00 - 03:00||£10.00|
Six Nations Booth for 5 people (2pm - 5pm)
One of our signature booths for 5 people with a burger and a pint for all 5 of you!
|13:00 - 03:00||£50.00|
Trapeze, 89 Great Eastern Street, EC2A 3HX
Old Street (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.