At the epicentre of the heart of London's hip young scene in Shoreditch, Trapeze is as quirky as a dwarf riding a unicorn. Step off from the busy streets and into their treasure trove of faded circus glamour- you'll sit beneath hanging trapeze bars in carousel booths admiring the clown costume and giant…
90s VS 00's
90s V 00s was born in the club, in the lower level of Trapeze and now entering its 3rd year it has grown into its combat trousers and leopard print coat collection.
Dig out your pedal pushers, chokers and your denim jackets, step over your sony walkman and dust off your bad hats (but not trucker hats come on) as our resident DJ's select some of the best mastered mixes, re-mixes hits and tricks from the the 2 decades.
Theres plenty of curve balls in this party with Oasis - Calvin Harris bloodchild mashups and groove amada - chilli pepper bombs to go with the TV/movie theme tracks.
This all unfolds in our intimate low ceiling club room at Trapeze, access to this event gets you access to the ground floor where the music is a tenaciously trendy party set a little more current music and lots of fresh bootlegs.
As Aerosmith said best "i dont wana miss a thing" so get your tickets now. or pay more at the door your choice.
now grab a gin and tonic and lets get supersonic,
NO ID NO ENTRY | LAST ENTRY 1:30 AM | EVENT ENDS 3:30AM
90s VS 00's
Entry to 90s VS 00s at Trapeze.
|21:45 - 03:30||£5.00|
Entry and a shot!
Get a free shot on arrival with this ticket! Lat entry 11pm.
|21:30 - 23:00||£5.00|
Trapeze, 89 Great Eastern Street, EC2A 3HX
Old Street (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
If you like 90s VS 00's, You should also check out...