Exposed brickwork, booth seating & an outside terrace area, sets the perfect scene whether you are looking to prop up at the bar for a cheeky pint or a space to celebrate. Honest but delicious pub food is served all week with brunch taking centre stage on weekends alongside bottomless brunch. Wander…
The Treehouse Private Venue Hire
- No reviews.
- The Clapham North
The Treehouse and Hideaway are unique private hire spaces, situated above the Clapham North pub, perfectly located opposite the tube station served by the Northern Line. We never charge any hire fee and work from minimum spends, making sure your budget is spent on the ‘good stuff’… beer, cocktails, wines and fresh seasonal British food- birthdays, leaving drinks, weddings… whatever your celebration, we’ll make it one to remember!
The Treehouse is a unique venue with its own private entrance, terrace and bar; a spacious area for dancing, feasting, meetings and all things in between. Equipped with AV, PA system & surround sound speakers, guests are welcome to bring their own phone or tablet to play their own music or we can arrange hire of a resident DJ. Holding up to 55 people for seated dining, or up to 80 people for drinks and nibbles, the Treehouse is available until 1am on weekends. If your night isn’t finished yet, our main bar downstairs will be serving the best craft beer, cocktails, spirits and wines from around the world until 3am.
409, Clapham Road, SW9 9BT
Clapham North (Tube)
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.