Proud Cabaret City offers its guests an all round high end dining and entertainment experience against the backdrop of a prohibition-like atmosphere. With low-lighting, a smattering of comfortable booths and a collection of tables at which to sit and enjoy the show, the main focus of the venue is indeed…
West End On Sea Productions Present 'The Follow Spot'
The Follow Spot returns to Proud Cabaret for 2015 - and it’s bigger and better than ever before!
West End On Sea Productions brings you the cream of the West End’s performers, supported by a live band, hilarious comedians, and sensational food... all served up in our spectacular City venue!
We’re with you every couple of weeks on a Sunday evening, starting Sunday Feb 8th with the awesomely talented Anna-Jane Casey as our headline performer.
Compering all our evenings, we welcome the side-splittingly funny Jess Robinson. Jess is a sensational vocal impressionist, with credits including Little Voice, The Now Show and Dead Ringers. Her recent one-woman show at Edinburgh Fringe Jess Robinson: Mighty Voice was a 5 star smash, so expect to hear snippets of this as well as sneak previews from the forthcoming 2015 show. Depending how the night pans out you might find yourself watching Lily Allen sing Ace Of Spades, Shirley Bassey perform Rapper’s Delight or Marilyn Monroe sing 500 miles by The Proclaimers!
Addition support comes from an amazing pool of up and coming singers and comics, as well as an awesome band that will help keep the party in full swing. With the addition of Proud’s sensational dining menu available to you, there are so many reasons to come and enjoy what has to be one of London’s greatest nights out!
Sunday February 8th – Anna-Jane Casey
A treasure of London’s theatre scene, award-winning Anna-Jane was already being handed lead West End roles at the age of 16. In her illustrious career she has amassed a colossal catalogue of achievements. Recent credits include Velma in Chicago (opposite Ruthie Henshall) and Mrs Wilkinson in Billy Elliot (role played by Julie Walters in the film). She is Principal Vocalist with the John Wilson Orchestra, recently at BBC Proms singing alongside Seth MacFarlane and Curtis Stigers. She has just completed another run of the riotously funny Forbidden Broadway in the West End - Prepare to be amused as well as amazed!
Sunday February 22nd - Hannah Jane Fox
Hannah was first to play the lead role of Scaramouche in the original West End cast of We Will Rock You and also played Maureen in the West End production of Rent, so has spent a lot of time rocking out! More recently she can be seen on CBBC’s No. 1 hit show Millie Inbetween as Sharon. This night will feature some of Hannah’s original and irreverent songs in advance of her forthcoming one-woman show.
Sunday March 1st - Julie Atherton
Julie is best known for her stage work and has played leading roles in smash hit musicals such as Avenue Q and Sister Act. She is a champion of new musical theatre writing and much of this is featured on her albums. 2014 saw the release of her third album Rush of Life.
Sunday March 15th - Daniel Boys
Daniel Boys is an award winning performer whose career encompasses TV, West End musicals, national tours, as well as numerous concerts and recordings. His appearance on the hugely successful BBC TV talent show Any Dream Will Do in 2007 firmly established him as one of the UK's brightest emerging musical talents. Sure to be a favourite on Mother’s Day, book early to give your Mum a treat!
Sunday March 29th - Zoe Curlett and Sophia Ragavelas
Firm friends Zoe and Sophia collectively boast an impressive array of some of the most dramatic and vocally challenging leading roles in musical theatre. Between them they could probably stage most of Phantom Of The Opera and Les Miserables, but have promised not to do so! Instead, expect a range of songs, both irreverent and moving as these two stars share an evening of fun and banter. Expect profanity!
Sunday April 12th - Andrew Derbyshire
Andrew's established career has seen him performing many leading roles to audiences both in the West End and Worldwide. He had great success in 2014, wowing the judges and reaching the semi-finals of Britain’s Got Talent. Described by Simon Cowell as a “Male Diva”, he has a cheeky personality and a bagful of vocal talent!
Sunday April 26th - Shona White
With starring roles in Chess, Wicked, Les Miserables, Shout, Mamma Mia! and Rocky Horror, Scottish-born Shona White is one of the most highly acclaimed stars in Theatreland. She is currently busy playing the role of alternate Donna in Mamma Mia! in the West End. With a list of credits such as hers it won’t be hard to imagine just what a fantastic powerhouse of a singer Shona is!
2 Course Dinner + Show
Perfect Host Ticket
The perfect host ticket! Admits 6, Bottle of bubbly on ice and VIP seating!
No 1 Mark Lane (Corner of Dunster and Mark Lane) EC3R 7AH
City of London
No 1 Mark Lane (Corner of Dunster and Mark Lane) EC3R 7AH
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.