A Grade II listed early 19th century building, steeped in history, The Gun is located on the banks of the River Thames in the heart of the Docklands. The Gun takes its name from the cannon, fired to celebrate the opening of the West India Import Docks in 1802 and was allegedly home to Lord Nelson’s…
Royal Wedding Screening in the Gin Garden
- No reviews.
Having just completed a phenomenal refurbishment, The Gun is delighted to announce our first big event of a new era!
From 11am on Saturday 19th May, The Gun will be showing a screening of the Royal Wedding of Prince Harry & Ms Meghan Markle!
With fabulous views across the Thames to the O2 Arena, what better way to celebrate the royal marriage by sitting by London's famous river with a glass of your favourite tipple? Families are welcome so feel free to bring the kids!
Entry starts at 11am and is completely FREE!!! We're at the mercy of the royal events planners but it's all expected to kick off at midday and last until 1pm with a procession following the ceremony. Expect the Prosecco to flow, Pimm's to pour and the G&Ts to be in abundance! Food will also be available in the garden or alternatively why not try our new brunch menu? 2 courses for £25 or 3 course for £29!
Date: Sat 19th May 2018
Times: 11am-2pm (ish)
Address: The Gun - 27 Coldharbour, London, E14 9NS
Nearest Stations: South Quay (DLR) / Canary Wharf (Jubilee Line/DLR)
27 Coldharbour, Docklands, E14 9NS
Canary Wharf (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
If you like Royal Wedding Screening in the Gin Garden, You should also check out...