Boisdale of Canary Wharf opened in summer 2011. The two-floor venue overlooking Cabot Square comprises restaurant, oyster bar and grill, whisky bar, Cuban cigar library and shop and live music venue. The second floor restaurant is decorated in the instantly recognisable Boisdale signature look of lacquer…
The Barricade Boys
- No reviews.
- Boisdale of Canary Wharf
ABOUT THE ARTIST:
Direct from The West End, The Barricade Boys are the UK’s most exciting theatrical vocal group. Powerhouse vocals, slick dance routines and an incredible array of varied music transport you back through every era, right up to modern day. This is a night at the musicals like no other!
“The Barricade Boys” was born when two friends, and cast members of the world’s best loved musical, had an idea – to create a night at the musicals like no other.
Les Miserables alumni Scott Garnham and Simon Schofield wanted to create an audience experience that was much more than just songs from the shows. Their vision was an electrifying evening of entertainment, where your favourite musicals blend with the greatest pop, rock and swing numbers, performed by four top West End performers who all have one thing in common: they all performed in the West End, International Tour or Movie of the world’s greatest musical Les Miserables.
Between them, The Barricade Boys have an impressive list of West End credits, including Mamma Mia, Wicked, Billy Elliot, The Book Of Mormon, The Sound Of Music, Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat and Phantom Of The Opera, making this a night of entertainment you’ll never forget.
What makes The Barricade Boys truly special is not only their incredible voices and amazing harmonies, but also the friendship and genuine affection the performers have for each other. The stunning musical numbers and slick dance routines are punctuated with stories and anecdotes from the shows they have starred in. Even in the largest of venues and playing to packed houses, the warm and easy rapport The Barricade Boys have with their audience makes this spectacular entertainment feel somehow like a very intimate evening.
From the emotion of Les Miserables to the carefree doo-wop harmonies of The Jersey Boys and the raw energy of West Side Story, The Barricade Boys take you on a journey which includes melodies from the world’s greatest songwriters, like Billy Joel, Elton John and Queen. This is a show that will lift your spirits and make your heart sing!
Since their foundation, the Barricade Boys have become not only an essential part of the musical theatre scene in the UK, including three sold-out shows in London’s West End, they have also delighted audiences all over the world. International concerts, a US tour and a performance at Broadway’s St. James Theatre have secured their reputation as musical theatre’s most exciting male vocal group.
As more and more people caught on to the unique style and sound of The Barricade Boys, TV appearances followed on This Morning, The Paul O’Grady Show, Children In Need, Ant and Dec’s Saturday Night Takeaway & Saturday Kitchen Live.
“Do you hear the people sing? Yes! With dashing good looks, incredible voices and outstanding musical magic!”
– Elaine Paige, BBC Radio 2
“Boys you sound awesome. Thank you”
– Michael Ball OBE
“These guys are fantastic… DON’T miss this show!”
– Alfie Boe OBE
“What a team of incredibly talented people with voices that blew all the guests away and transported us to another world.”
– Contraband Entertainment
“This is not to be missed!”
– The Sun
“It’s rare to find a chemistry that ignites the stage in the way The Barricade Boys do… this is pure vocal harmony heaven.”
“A highly talented group of professionals that will guarantee the audience leave happy, smiling and singing loudly.”
“You could hardly do better than to spend a couple of hours in the company of these fine entertainers. Advance booking is recommended.”
“A stellar evening of entertainment. With exquisite vocal talents and extensive experience in live performance.”
“The standing ovation is testament to their outstanding performance”
– CEO Mastercard
Bar and heated Terrace available for pre/post-show drinks! DJ's from 7 pm • Wed until 12 am • Thu until 1 am • Fri & Sat until 2 am
ABOUT THE VENUE
Please note your dining reservation is booked in at 6.00pm, (you will have 2 hours on the table from the time of your booking) if you wish to move this booking to a different time then please contact our reception team on 0207 715 5818 or email email@example.com.
ABOUT OUR FOOD:
Sourcing the greatest grass-fed Aberdeenshire beef is crucial to Boisdale but equally so is the attention to detail involved in the dry ageing and the actual cutting. All the beef supplied to Boisdale is from the very best certified beef suckler herds of Aberdeenshire Boisdale is wild about game and all manner of chase and fowl find their way to the tables, be it red grouse – the ultimate game bird uniquely indigenous to Scotland and northern England or Highland venison, the regulars’ favourite served hot smoked with a black truffle dressing. Wild fowl, hare, partridge – all can be enjoyed in the Boisdale restaurants when in season.
Gourmets can also delight in arguably the best beef in the world: 28-40 day matured purebred dry aged Aberdeenshire steak as well as other remarkable meat that includes Highland Blackface Lamb.
The most famous Scottish export after whisky - smoked salmon - comes to Boisdale from award-winning, small family-owned farms and smokehouses. Other fish specialities include the diver-gathered Orkney King scallops, Loch Ryan native oysters, organic West Minch salmon from South Uist, sweet dill-pickled herring from the Summer Isles, as well as abundant varieties of other seafood.
View Bar Menu | View Wine List | View 2 Course Dinner & Show Sample Menu | View 3 Course Dinner & Show Sample Menu
ABOUT THE VENUE:
Jools Holland, Boisdale’s Patron of Music presents the best in jazz, blues and soul.
About the venue: https://youtu.be/SJhROJnoJLQ
Boisdale of Canary Wharf is a two-floor venue overlooking Cabot Square which comprises a restaurant, four private dining rooms, Oyster Bar & Grill and Cigar Terrace, the world’s greatest Whisky Bar, and the best live music in the capital.
"London's number one jazz venue" Tatler
"Best Whisky Bar in the World" Whisky Magazine
"A carnivore's dream" Evening Standard
"Aged steaks are deemed incredible" Square Meal
"The world's most individualistic style bar & restaurant" Hot Tickets
VIP - Live Music & Dinner
VIP music tickets & dining table within 5 meters of stage (full closest view) & a delicious 2-course menu covering all dietary requirements
|21:30 - 23:00||£199.00|
Premium - Live Music & Dinner
Premium music tickets & dining table with a full view of stage & a delicious 2-course menu covering all dietary requirements
|21:30 - 23:00||£149.00|
Standard - Live Music & Dinner
Standard music tickets and table towards the back of the room with side view of stage with a delicious 2-course menu covering all dietary requirements
|21:30 - 23:00||£99.00|
Window - Live Music & Dinner
Window view table overlooking Cabot Square & Fountain with partial view of stage with a delicious 2-course menu covering all dietary requirements
|21:30 - 23:00||£89.00|
Show Only - Live Music
Show only ticket at tables with full view 20 metres from the stage + live screen. Full bar and food service available.
|21:30 - 23:00||£49.00|
Cabot Place, Canary Wharf, E14 4QT
Canary Wharf (Tube)
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.