Brixton Jamm has become a staple party venue for Brixton and South London bringing all kinds of great music to the people for over 10 years, cementing them as one of South London’s must-visit venues. After undergoing a recent, full refurbishment, the extended club room is home to the first MartinAudio…
- Brixton Jamm
Tickets can be purchased with a choice of two slots and will entitle each holder to sample all of the products on offer during the event, so if you fancy yourself a connoisseur or just can't get enough prosecco then this is the event for you. Accompanying the fizz will be music, food and other entertainment throughout the day.
12pm - 2.30pm 1st Release
Each ticket entitles holder to sample all prosecco on offer, minimum of 8. Last Entry 1pm. Ticket valid between 12pm and 2.30pm.
|12:00 - 15:00||£22.00|
3pm - 5.30pm 1st Release
Each ticket entitles holder to sample all prosecco on offer, minimum of 8. Last Entry 4pm. Ticket valid between 3pm and 5.30pm.
|15:00 - 18:00||£22.00|
261 Brixton Road, SW9 6LH
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
13. Each ticket will be exchanged for tokens on the event, which in turn will entitle each guest to try all of the prosecco on offer (8 x 75ml Glasses of Prosecco, one of each brand). These tickets must be used on each separate brand.
14. At the end of your allotted session, guests will be required to leave the event area, but there are other areas within the venue that they can remain in, which will have access to food, drink and music.