Brixton Jamm has become a staple party venue for Brixton and South London bringing all kinds of great music to the people for over 10 years, cementing them as one of South London’s must-visit venues. After undergoing a recent, full refurbishment, the extended club room is home to the first MartinAudio…
Paint & Vino: Paintbrush in one hand, wine in the other
- Brixton Jamm
Take your artistic skills to the next level with our new Paint & Pinot event. You don’t need to be the next Picasso or Van Gough but with a few glasses of wine, who knows what you can achieve? 🎨
You’ll be led by a prolific London artist who will talk you through painting the faces of the people you’re with. You will be kitted out with various art supplies & a canvas to carve out your masterpiece. After the event, you can take your art home to hang smack bang in the middle of the fridge.
To really get the creative juices flowing, we will have an exclusive wine menu on offer (wine not included in ticket price)🍷
No previous experience is necessary, as long as you can hold a paintbrush in one hand, and a wine in the other, we think you’ll be just fine.
Please note that this is a relaxed environment in which we want your creativity to flourish! Whilst the artist will be on hand to provide you tips and techniques tailored to your individual artwork, this is not a step-by-step class.
We are also trying to be as sustainable as possible so equipment such as paintbrushes and palettes may have been used in a previous session. Help us do our bit to avoid single-use plastics 💚
Strictly over 18’s only. ID required for entry. Tickets are non-transferable & non-refundable. R.O.A.R. Re-Entry is discretionary
||19:00 - 22:00||£17.50|
261 Brixton Road, SW9 6LH
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons.
Due to the difficult situation that current COVID-19 restrictions are causing to the hospitality trade, we are unable to offer refunds for bookings for any reason, including changes to start times, finish times and programming.
We reserve the right to postpone/reschedule any of our shows due to changes to our local tier level, COVID-19 restrictions, changes in guidance or for any other reason.
It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
We cannot give refunds, but instead all tickets will be automatically transferred to the rescheduled date. Should you not be able to attend the rescheduled date we may be able to transfer your booking to one of our other events.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.