Brixton Jamm has become a staple party venue for Brixton and South London bringing all kinds of great music to the people for over 10 years, cementing them as one of South London’s must-visit venues. After undergoing a recent, full refurbishment, the extended club room is home to the first MartinAudio…
Peep Show Quiz hosted by Jeff
- Brixton Jamm
IMPORTANT: Please buy tickets for your team in the same transaction and keep teams to a maximum of 6 players!
Jeff's doin' a quiz, Jeff's doin' a quiz, everybody quiet cos Jeff's doin' a quiz!
Dobby Club are proud to present a Peep Show Quiz hosted by Jeff (as in JEFF aka Neil Fitzmaurice) - the seat sniffer himself will host an evening of all things El Dude related; from the PCP to the 200 lattes.
Tickety-boo prizes, insane bonus rounds, rainbow rhythms and big beats all night...you chickens will LOVE it when that big rooster Jeff comes a-quizzing!
Due to changing COVID-19 restrictions it may be necessary to make changes to the timings and programming of events, including; start times, finish times and DJ set times & lengths. We’ll always try to keep any changes to a minimum and will only make changes that are required so that we can remain open.
IMPORTANT BOOKING TERMS & CONDITIONS 📝
- Due to the difficult situation that current COVID-19 restrictions are causing to the hospitality trade, we are unable to offer refunds for bookings for any reason, including changes to start times, finish times and programming.
- We reserve the right to postpone/reschedule any of our shows due to changes to our local tier level, COVID-19 restrictions, availability of artists, changes in guidance, or for any other reason.
- It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
- We cannot give refunds, but instead all tickets will be automatically transferred to the rescheduled date. Should you not be able to attend the rescheduled date we may be able to transfer your booking to one of our other events.
- In the case of any of the Steps in the government’s roadmap being delayed, your tickets will not be refunded but will remain valid for you to attend on a future date.
ORDERING FOOD & DRINK ON SITE 🍔
All food and drinks can be ordered from your table via your phone. Simply scan the QR code on your table to bring up the menu and then tap away.
HEALTH & SAFETY ❤️
We’re excited to welcome you to the courtyard! In line with UK Government guidance — there will be a number of measures in place to keep everyone safe, including:
- Please do not attend if you are showing symptoms of COVID-19 or have been asked to self-isolate.
- Please arrive no later than 30 minutes after the start of the event, so we can get everyone into the venue and seated safely.
- All members of your booking must arrive together.
- Please only attend in groups you are happy comply with government advice and your own circumstances.
- ID Required – and will be scanned on entry to comply with COVID-19 tracing requirements
Please fully read our guidelines here: https://thebrixtoncourtyard.co.uk/info/
For any help with your booking, please email email@example.com.
Finally, have fun – but please do respect everyone’s personal space, including fellow party goers and our staff!
Strictly over 18’s only. ID required for entry. Tickets are not refundable. R.O.A.R. Re-Entry is discretionary
General Admission (per person)
General admission. Maximum ticket purchase is for 6 people
|18:00 - 22:00||£12.00|
261 Brixton Road, SW9 6LH
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.