Brixton Jamm has become a staple party venue for Brixton and South London bringing all kinds of great music to the people for over 10 years, cementing them as one of South London’s must-visit venues. After undergoing a recent, full refurbishment, the extended club room is home to the first MartinAudio…
Big Mad Andy's Peep Show Quiz - Brixton
- Brixton Jamm
THIS IS OUTRAGEOUS BUT THIS IS NOT CONTAGIOUS
Fresh out of life-coaching/quarantine, Liam Noble, AKA Big Mad Andy has stocked up on Breakfast Room Green and is ready to bring you the ultimate quiz on one of Britain’s favourite sitcoms, Peep Show!
Famed for his emotionally unstable yet lovable painter/decorator, Big Mad Andy will delve deep into this cult classic, testing your knowledge of all things Peep Show!
In order to achieve maximum fun and maximum safety, the quiz sheet will be played via a simple link on your smartphone - only one required per team - so make sure you’ve got one with plenty of juice.
See you on the beach*! 🏖
These social events are different to a normal club experience. It’s important for us all to follow government guidelines, to minimise transmission of COVID-19.
Measures we have had to put in place include limiting the volume of music, and booking quality DJs to play intimate, outdoor sets. Although under new circumstances, they are incredibly excited to be able to gig again in-front of a much loved audience.
The local licensing authority have made it clear that they will be closing down venues that ignore government guidelines. Getting closed down is no good to us, you, the artists, our staff or the music community.
Although these are not parties as we used to know them, they are a great opportunity to see a programme DJs that we love in an intimate, friendly and safe setting. We kindly ask you not to shout, run or dance whilst at the social. This is a relaxed courtyard event to be enjoyed amongst groups of friends or loved ones, not a club night.
If you are happy to meet the requirements, then by all means attend and have fun – If this isn’t the style of event you’re looking for, then please don’t buy tickets. We don’t want you to be disappointed.
Please note that our smallest benches seat up to 6 people. If you book as a 2, you may be sharing a bench with another group of 2 with 1 metre space in-between.
DJs & MUSIC 🔉
We are excited to be hosting a selection of quality DJs to perform intimate sets on our two outdoor spaces. When applicable, headline DJ's will play a 60-90 minute set on each outdoor space with a selection of support talent performing either side. The headline DJs 1st set will be on the beach and their 2nd set will be on the terrace. Headline DJs may start from an hour after opening time and each DJs set length will vary for each event.
Sunday-Thursday: Music will end at 10pm and low level, background music will play from 10pm until close at 10:30pm.
Friday & Saturday: Music will end at 10:30pm and low level, background music will play from 10:30pm until close at 11pm.
Tickets start from £10 per head, and are bookable in Table Groups only. The booking covers a single transaction for your entire group. Your ticket to the social includes entry, entertainment and a reserved table. Please arrive together in your group and no later than 30 minutes after the start of the event.
***Note: We are unable to move tables together and can’t allow guests from different tables to join together. Please book a single table of the appropriate size for your group. Don’t arrange to meet in groups larger than your table allows.***
Due to changing COVID-19 restrictions it may be necessary to make changes to the timings and programming of events, including; start times, finish times and DJ set times & lengths. We’ll always try to keep any changes to a minimum and will only make changes that are required so that we can remain open.
IMPORTANT BOOKING TERMS & CONDITIONS 📝
- Due to the difficult situation that current COVID-19 restrictions are causing to the hospitality trade, we are unable to offer refunds for bookings for any reason, including changes to start times, finish times and programming.
- We reserve the right to postpone/reschedule any of our shows due to changes to our local tier level, COVID-19 restrictions, availability of artists, changes in guidance, or for any other reason.
- It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
- We cannot give refunds, but instead all tickets will be automatically transferred to the rescheduled date. Should you not be able to attend the rescheduled date we may be able to transfer your booking to one of our other events.
- In the case of any of the Steps in the government’s roadmap being delayed, your tickets will not be refunded but will remain valid for you to attend on a future date.
ORDERING FOOD & DRINK ON SITE 🍔
All food and drinks must be ordered from your table via your phone. Simply scan the QR code on your table to bring up the menu and then tap away. You will not be able to order food & drinks directly from the bar so please make sure you have plenty of battery.
HEALTH & SAFETY ❤️
We’re excited to welcome you to the courtyard! In line with UK Government guidance — there will be a number of measures in place to keep everyone safe, including:
- Please do not attend if you are showing symptoms of COVID-19 or have been asked to self-isolate.
- Please arrive no later than 30 minutes after the start of the event, so we can get everyone into the venue and seated safely.
- Please don't arrange to meet in larger groups than your table allows. Keep to your own table area. We cannot allow tables to join together.
- All members of your booking must arrive together.
- Please only attend in groups you are happy comply with government advice and your own circumstances.
- ID Required – and will be scanned on entry to comply with COVID-19 tracing requirements
Please fully read our guidelines here: https://thebrixtoncourtyard.co.uk/info/
For larger groups of 13+ or bespoke bookings for your party, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Finally, have fun – but please do respect everyone’s personal space, including fellow party goers and our staff!
Strictly over 18’s only. ID required for entry. Tickets are not refundable. R.O.A.R. Re-Entry is discretionary
Beach Garden Picnic Bench for up to 2 people
Covered bench. Sharing with another group of 2 with 1m space in-between. Please arrive together in your group
|17:30 - 22:30||£14.00|
Beach Garden Picnic Bench for up to 4 people
Covered bench. Please arrive together in your group
|17:30 - 22:30||£28.00|
Beach Garden Picnic Bench for up to 6 people
Covered bench. Please arrive together in your group
|17:30 - 22:30||£42.00|
Additional person (read description)
Only valid in conjunction with an existing booking of a table of 4.
|17:30 - 22:30||£7.00|
261 Brixton Road, SW9 6LH
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.