Heralded for their authentic Texan BBQ, live blues music and top-notch cocktails, The Blues Kitchen brings a dose of the Deep South to Brixton. Spread across two floors, its lively atmosphere owes much to the live blues, roots and soul music that plays every night of the week. With cosy booths, private…
Brunch at The Blues Kitchen Brixton
- No reviews.
- Blues Kitchen Brixton
What better way to enter a Saturday or Sunday than with a hearty American brunch accompanied by bottomless prosecco, bloody marys or mimosas?
Take your pick from American style fry ups, buttermilk pancakes, creole crab benedict and many more brunch delights. Then simply add your favourite tipple and get unlimited refills for two hours from just £17.
Served from 10am – 4pm every Saturday and Sunday (plus bank holidays). Check out the full menu here.
See you on the floor.
For dinner reservations and party bookings
Call 020 7274 0591 or
Click here to visit our bookings page
40, Acre Lane, SW2 5SP
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.