Established in 1887, the Bethnal Green Working Men's Club, east London has been providing nothing but fun and quirky nights since. Just east of Shoreditch, they organise diverse social nights that are sometimes racy, sometimes cultural and always memorable. These have been known to include; book clubs…
- Bethnal Green Working Men's Club
Welcome to slut heaven! An evening of queer joy, sex worker celebration & bad bitch performances! 💋🌈🔥❤️
Join Sexquisite for the most seductive, scandalous, and stigma defying event of the summer!
Get ready for a night of cheeky comedy, dazzling dances, playful poetry, and badass burlesque, performed by our show-stopping sex worker artists, followed by a queer AF afterparty with our resident babe - DJ Pollyanna. 🔥
Line up so far:
Natalie and the Monarchy
Hosted by our resident harlot goddess - April Fiasco
TIPPING DOLLARS - Support our gorgeous sex worker artists by making it rain!💸
MERCH - Buy some art created by sex workers!💃
RAFFLE - Enter our raffle for a chance to win some sexy sex worker merch!
Choose add-on donation at checkout to donate extra support to Sexquisite
Doors open 8pm, show 8.30 - 11pm. DJ Pollyanna til 1am.
Seated tickets will be on a first come first served basis.
The venue is unfortunately not wheelchair accessible. If you have access requirements please contact email@example.com
We are a celebratory, inclusive, artistic safe space for sex workers and allies. Founded at the beginning of 2019, we exist between the realms of a political-performance-party and aim to bring the artist and audience closer through creative expression.
At Sexquisite we believe in art as a force for change and do this by building up members of our community and providing a platform for sex worker artists to make, create and share work!
We host events, creative writing workshops, dance classes and more. For further information, check out our website:
Updated Covid rules from the venue:
The venue no longer requires you to show proof of a negative test, however we advise that you still do a home test before you attend and only come to the event if you have a negative result.
Advance price for a ticket. Tickets are seated, first come, first served.
|20:00 - 01:00||£13.00|
General admission price for a ticket. Tickets are seated, first come, first served.
|20:00 - 01:00||£15.00|
Bethnal Green Working Men's Club, 42 Pollard Row, E26NB
Bethnal Green (Tube)
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.