Established in 1887, the Bethnal Green Working Men's Club, east London has been providing nothing but fun and quirky nights since. Just east of Shoreditch, they organise diverse social nights that are sometimes racy, sometimes cultural and always memorable. These have been known to include; book clubs…
Benny's Festive Package: A Traditionally Alternative Christmas Cabaret!
- No reviews.
- Bethnal Green Working Men's Club
BENNY'S FESTIVE PACKAGE!
A TRADITIONALLY ALTERNATIVE CHRISTMAS CABARET
COME PEAK INSIDE BENNY'S PACKAGE ALONGSIDE:
PAULUS, DUSTY LIMITS, EVELYN CARNATE, BETTSIE BON BON, JO FOLEY, STORM HOOPER.... AND MORE!
TICKETS FROM £5
PLEASE CHECK WWW.WORKERSPLAYTIME.NET FOR COVID COMPLIANCE RULES
*NO HEN OR STAGS PARTIES
*PROOF OF NEGATIVE TEST / DOUBLE VAXX REQUIRED FOR ENTRY - SEE DETAILS HERE
(THESE RULES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE IN LINE WITH GOVERNMENT LEGISLATION )
Get your tickets nice and early and pay our lowest price!
OFFER ENDS 30/11/21
|19:00 - 23:00||£5.00|
You missed out on the lowest price tickets, but you can still get a great deal and it's FREE SEATING!
|19:00 - 23:00||£8.00|
Get a RESERVED table for FOUR with FOUR admission tickets
PLUS a SIGNED POSTER
PLUS sweet treats
PLUS some Charity Christmas Cards!
AND WHO KNOWS WHAT ELSE!
FEEL SPECIAL and donate to Cabaret vs Cancer
|19:00 - 23:00||£100.00|
Bethnal Green Working Men's Club, 42 Pollard Row, E26NB
Bethnal Green (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
13. NO REFUNDS, all proceeds are donated to Cabaret vs Cancer, so if you can't make it - consider it a donation!