Exhibit is an independent neighbourhood bar, restaurant, cinema, karaoke and event space. This gorgeous venue spans three floors with a collection of private hire and outside spaces – the perfect location for partying. At Exhibit, you will find it all under one roof, food & drink perfectly paired…
Fetish Speed Dating @ The Exhibit, Balham (Ages 23-35)
- No reviews.
Looking for a kinky connection? Check out our brand new Fetish Dating event at the Exhibit in Balham. Aimed at the age group 23-35 (age guide).
Geared towards singles who want to meet like-minded people in a fun and safe environment. Fetish Dating is more Fifty Shades of Grey than Cinderella.
Dress Code: Come dressed in PVC, rubber or leather outfits, themed nurses uniforms or latex - all themes welcome or naked.
On each table there will be toys to play with including whips, dog collars, paddles & blindfolds.
Please note: There is strictly no touching or sexual activity of any kind permitted. Cameras not allowed.
The event starts at 8pm prompt and any guests arriving late may not be able to take part so please ensure you arrive 15-30 minutes before the scheduled start time to allow for registration.
On arrival at the venue go upstairs to the Gallery room where the event will be taking place. There will be separate changing areas provided.
Before you leave the host will collect all the scorecards in and collate the matches on our website and the following day you will receive an e-mail with the results.
Please be aware that speed dating places are limited and the majority of our events do sell out, so please book early to avoid disappointment.
|Male Ticket||19:30 - 22:00||£20.00|
|Female Ticket||19:30 - 22:00||£20.00|
The Exhibit, 12 Balham Station Road, SW12 9SG
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.