The Exhibit has it all under one roof! From bottomless brunching and sing-along boozicals, exclusive cinema and karaoke suites, weekly life drawing and dancing drag queens and live DJ's till 2AM – it’s a wonderland of beautifully boozy escapades and truly unique entertainment for absolutely?everybody…
Brexit Speed Dating (Ages 24-40)
- No reviews.
- The Exhibit
We all know that Politics and dating have never coexisted comfortably and in the current climate divisions are deeper than ever. Infact, according to recent survey by a leading dating website, politics were found to have led to the breakdown of 2.7 million relationships in the UK in 2016.
Political views tend to communicate wider social values and research suggests that opposing political views can cause relationships to fail.
However, here at DateinaDash we believe true love conquers all and were going to put that to the test in a special Brexit themed Speed Dating event taking place at The Exhibit in Balham on Wednesday 30th October for ages 24-40.
On arrival at the venue you'll be assigned a label indicating whether you want to Leave or Remain in the EU. There will be around 15 dates each lasting 4 minutes. There will be ice breaker questions to help the evening flow and discussions based around Brexit. Expect fiery debates, lively conversation and a fun evening.
The question is, are you ready to leave the single market forever and meet someone worth remaining for?
|Remain Ticket||19:30 - 22:00||£20.00|
|Leave Ticket||19:30 - 22:00||£20.00|
The Exhibit, 12 Balham Station Road, SW12 9SG
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
If you like Brexit Speed Dating (Ages 24-40), You should also check out...