Georgie Boy - Ultimate Boy George Tribute - by Eddie Wallace
Introducing the authentic retro tribute to the fantastic Boy George, performed by Georgie Boy.
This show will take you on a musical journey throughout the many decades of Culture Club and Boy George’s greatest and most loved songs.
The tribute to this icon of music was created by Ed Wallace who has toured thought the UK and Europe as a performer for over 20 years.
The show delivers stunning authentic, live vocals to the iconic 80’s singer. Georgie Boy will have the audience singing along from the outset to classic such as “Do You Really Want To Hurt Me” and “Karma Chameleon” and will bring pathos to more serious songs such as “Victims” and the 1983 classic “Black Money”
The show is a true crowd-pleaser.
|19:30 - 02:00||£5.00|
38, Bowring Park Road, L14 3NN
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.