Courtyard Bar and Kitchen is Located in the heart of St Georges Quarter and just a stones throw away from Lime Street Station. The warm and welcoming bar located on the ground floor, has a large dog friendly beer garden and a wide selection of drinks, cocktails and bar bites. The view from the restaurant…
Courtyard Bar and Kitchen Summer Pudding Club
Courtyard Bar & Kitchen
Summer Pudding Club
The proof of the pudding is in the eating…
On Wednesday 7th June Courtyard Bar & Kitchen are celebrating the wonderful world of puddings! Join us for an evening of everything sweet, our Head Chef will be presenting a range of desserts, cakes, confections and puds.
The evening will start with a small main course followed by Four desserts plus 1 course to take home. Chef David Assall will talk about how each one has been made and will share the recipes at the end of the night.
The perfect treat for anyone with a sweet tooth, this event is always very popular so we encourage booking early.
Courtyard Bar & Kitchen Pudding Club, Wednesday 7th June 7pm, Tickets £27.50 including all food.
|Courtyard Bar and Kitchen Summer Pudding Club||19:00 - 21:30||£25.00|
Courtyard Bar and Kitchen, Roe Street, Liverpool, L1
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight WFL Media Ltd and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.