*Winner of VisitEngland's Gold 'Taste of England' award 2022. 'Restaurant of the Year' at the Liverpool City Region Tourism Awards 2021.* Lu Ban is a hidden treasure of Cains Brewery Village in the Baltic area of the city. With the entrance tucked away inside the courtyard next to Punch Tarmey's you…
Chinese Sunday Lunch at Lu Ban
- No reviews.
- Lu Ban Bar and Restaurant
Sundays are all about relaxing and chilling over good food and good company.
You can now enjoy a CHINESE Sunday lunch or brunch experience at Lu Ban for £35 per guest.
Your party chooses one of the following dining options……
Sunday Lunch with Three Courses – Choose three courses from our new Sunday lunch menu: one starter, one main course and one dessert.
£35 per guest. (There are no inclusive drinks with this option. All drinks will be purchased additionally.)
Sunday Brunch with Bottomless Drinks – Choose one main course from our Sunday menu and enjoy your 90 minute reservation with bottomless selected drinks.
£35 per guest.
Bottomless Drinks include: Lu Ban cocktail of the week, Lu Ban beer 420ml, Jasmine tea, house fruit juices, red wine 125ml, white wine 125ml, rose wine 125ml, Prosecco.
Check the website for dates with entertainment performances.
Tickets not necessary - make your reservation using the booking calendar.
Stanhope Street, L8 5XJ
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.