Liverpool Craft Beer Expo 2016
- No reviews.
Returning for their 4th year running, Liverpool welcomes back the Craft Beer Expo this Summer.
Bringing the same spread of innovative and new breed breweries, this modern craft beer festival showcases some of the best hoppy blends from the UK, Europe and further ashore.
There's going to be over 100 taps, over 10 bars and more than 300 beers strong at this craft beer collective (plus some cheeky ciders) with breweries hosting their own bars so you can sit and up your connoisseur game as you drink. Not only this, but there'll be a fantastic food menu as well as some live entertainment from local and rising music artists, making for one buzzing atmosphere across the whole weekend.
Ticket price includes:
- Entry to the festival
- Festival programme
- Branded festival glass
- Beer tokens towards your first drink
NB. Event starts at 17.00 on Thursday evening, 16.30 on Friday evening, all day Saturday and from 12pm until 18.00 on Sunday.
Constellations , The Baltic Triangle, 37-39 Greenland Street, Liverpool, L1 0BS
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.