Situated in the picturesque settings of Liverpool’s historic Albert Dock, CIRCO is the ultimate destination venue offering a truly unique experience for a memorable event whatever the occasion. Are you looking for a stand out venue to host your celebration or event, we provide a bespoke service to…
MUSICAL BINGO at CIRCO LIVERPOOL
MUSICAL BINGO IS LIVERPOOL BOUND!
We’re super excited to be bringing the party back to Liverpool. After over 10 years of sell out shows in London, we’re thrilled to be bringing the party back up North!
HOW THE GAME WORKS!!!
It’s just like regular bingo, but instead of shouting out numbers we play songs! Each round takes on a different theme of song choices, these could be based on either a decade, genre or a just just a quirky random topic.
Then it’s over to the DJ’s Rapture and Jonny Unknown as they spin a quick fire medley of tunes while players simply mark ‘em of their bingo cards accordingly. Prizes are won for one, two and three lines, and finally the Grand Prize: The Full House!
Oh, and If that wasn’t enough excitement already, then you can also expect some other little twists along the way, like the ‘multi choice mystery boxes’, and the chance to gamble your grand Prize winnings on the ‘Killer Question’ What will you decide to do?
https://vimeo.com/248294290 - Circo's promo video looking unreal! cant wait to team up and throw one hell of a party!
13-21 Seel St L1 4AU
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.