Lucking it location wise with a spot right next to Leicester Train Station, The Parcel Yard is not only a heralded member of the Steamin' Billy pub group, it's a proud and pleasure laden industrial style palace of pub grub, craft brews and laid-back punters. Housed in a building that once was a sorting…
UK BURGER BATTLE - LEICESTER
- The Parcel Yard
After making waves in Birmingham and winning the award for Best Event of 2014/2015......... UK Burger Battle presents their first event in Leicester on Bank Holiday Sunday 30th August Sponsored by Sailor Jerry!
Tickets are £20 + B/F and include:
- A Special Battle Burger from each team showing off the best of their Burger ability
- Complementary Welcome Drink to celebrate our debut in Leicester
- Entry to the after party
- Please note - We cannot cater for any allergies or special requests
- Under 18s are allowed before 9pm but they must be accompanied by an adult and have their own ticket
How It Works
You have a 3 hour window in which to collect both burgers from the teams and vote. During this time there will be entertainment available and the Sailor Jerry bar will be open with various special offers. We will then count all the votes and announce the Peoples Award winner, There will also be a panel of Judges made up of top chefs which will also present a Judges Award. This will be followed by a great party with top name DJs.
Funk & Soul Music from Live Bands will be playing throughout the event followed by Soulfoul and Jazzy House Music provided by top DJ/Producer Dirty Secretz
Crafty - St Martins
After a successful ‘pop-up’ period in St Martin’s Coffee Shop, Crafty is now a permanent fixture from Thursday – Saturday nights at the popular city centre cafe. Now firmly established as one of Leicester’s best independent restaurants, Crafty is going from strength to strength. Their loyal following love the time and effort that goes in to each juicy burger; from the homemade pickles, the locally baked buns to the dry aged steak minced each day on site. Every bite of one of Crafty’s burgers is orgasmic (according to one fan!)
Burger: "The Crafty Porker”
28 Day Dry Aged Beef Patty topped with a Croquette made from Boston Butt, Braeburn Apple & Steamin’ Billy Beer Mustard, Roasted Tomato and Smoked Chilli Catsup, Chicharron Salt, Red Leicester Cheese, Home Pickled Cucumber & Red Onion and Crafty sauce. All in a 'Milner’s of Blaby' Bun
The Paget - Burgers & Brews
The Paget is situated in the heart of Loughborough just outside of the town centre. It underwent a full refurbishment 12 months ago and they enlisted a top street food consultant to overhaul the menu which now consists of home minced & hand crafted burgers. Their burgers are freshly made to their own recipe of top beef cuts which gained them a great reputation in Leicestershire and sky-rocketed them to the top spot of Trip Advisor for a hefty 5 months.
Burger: "The Paget Q"
28 Day Dry Aged Limousin Beef Patty, BBQ Pulled Pork, Candied Smoked Bacon, Crispy Onion Ring, Paget Relish, Swiss Cheese, Homemade Sailor Jerry BBQ Sauce and a touch of Sriracha. All in a Brioche Bun
Entry Only - NO FOOD
No Burgers or Drink, Just Entry
|16:00 - 23:00||£5.00|
48a, London Road, LE2 0QB
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.