Sunday Soulfood Session
- The Rutland & Derby
On bank holiday Sunday the Rutland & Derby will play host to one of Leicester's HOTTEST foodie collaborations of the summer!!!
The team behind Popup Smokehouse and Leicester's chicken wing experts Plukd are joining forces to bring you some #foodforthesoul
**FREE ENTRY ALL DAY**
Enjoy live music and entertainment, an amazing selection of craft beers and ales and a limited edition "guest" menu brought to you by Popup Smokehouse and Plukd.. All at one of Leicester's most loved venues with its outstanding beer garden.
Chef Justin Akpa from Plukd and Liam Watson from Popup Smokehouse have developed a limited edition "Soulfood Plate" available to all *Food Ticket* holders.
"As a local, independent brand Plukd understands the importance of working with and supporting other local independent brands.
Leicester is home to some really exciting pop up concepts, which offer a genuine alternative for those looking for something a little bit unique.
Plukd itself started as a pop up, our kitchen takeover events and appearances at local street food events really put us on the map before we found our bricks and mortar home.
Collaboration has always been an integral part of what we do. As a small independent brand we have had to find creative new ways to introduce ourselves to potential new Pluker's."
Plukd's owner and founder Justin Akpa is a long time colleague and fan of Popup Smokehouse's Executive Chef Liam Watson and looks forward to this totally epic collaboration.
** Soulfood Ticket **
This ticket entitles the holder to 1x ltd edition Soulfood Plate specially designed by Chef Justin Akpa @ Plukd and Chef Liam Watson @ The Smokehouse
|12:00 - 18:00||£15.00|
The Rutland & Derby, 21, Millstone Lane, Leicester, LE15JN
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.