This quaint cafe-come-bar is ready and raring to go before you've even brushed your teeth, serving the tastiest of coffee wake-up calls in pretty floral tea cups. The rustic wooden chairs and flooring, interspersed with candles and teapots filled with flowers, give this venue a homely cosy feel. An outdoor…
Natural Born Storytellers 'My First Time'
- No reviews.
- The Exchange
Everything we've ever done we've had to do for the first time. Our first date, first day, first meeting, marriage, friend, heartbreak, job, pet, holiday, heartbreak and even our first kiss. You could hear stories of someone's first time protesting or proselytising, committing a crime or causing a scene or maybe their first time being vulnerable, vociferous or validated. Whatever story or image your first time conjours up, we'd love you to share it with us. Maybe it's even your first time on stage! We're sharing deeply personal stories so expect anything from tears of despair to rip-roaring laughter. Bring someone along for their first time at Natural Born Storytellers.
Anyone from the audience is encouraged to share true stories alongside our pre-booked and regular storytellers. There is a great mix of stage experience on offer and it really adds to the spontaneity of the evening.
We'd love you to get involved, whether it's sharing a story, suggesting a theme or simply listening to our stories. If you have a story you'd like to tell tonight or on any of our upcoming themes, please get in touch with us with an outline of your story and the theme you think it fits best.
“This was one hell of an evening. Like really properly captivating stories that enthralled, moved, tickled, challenged and above all entertained. Such a brilliant event”
We also have a podcast where we introduce and honour a selection of stories told at our nights, which we think you'll love! You can find them all at www.naturalbornstorytellers.com/podcast
|Advance||19:00 - 21:00||£7.50|
50, Rutland Street, LE1 1RD
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.