Leeds Craft Beer Experience
- Meet inside North Bar
Discover great beer in Leeds on our very special brewery tour that visits at least four top craft beer venues. You'll be in the capable hands of an expert local guide who'll show you round the brewing kit, explain the brewing process, curate the beers, discuss different beer styles, regale you with tales of ale both old and new as well as a sprinkling of local history.
“Excellent beer tour.”
“Leeds brewery tour was a great afternoon out with great beers, good company and Mark the guide was exceptional, comfortable walking shoes a must.”
“Excellent tour around some of the small breweries/pubs in Leeds. Would highly recommend it and will definitely be doing it again soon.”
What’s included :
Tours and tastings are included as well as a knowledgeable guide who will take you around the area. Sample beers at each stop. Food is not included so we but you are given an opportunity to order some pizza ahead of your arrival at our 3rd stop.
What we’ll do:
Meet inside North Bar (the bar and not the brewery)
Walk to North Brewery and tour of the equipment and enjoy tastings of beer
Grab a tasting at the Turks Head
Onto Tapped brewpub for a tasting(potential food stop/food not included)
Finish up inside Northern Monk with a tour, plus goodbye tasting.
Time in total: Approx. 4 hours.
Walking distance: Approx. 1.5 miles
Group size: Approx 12 max.
Accessibility: Good. Flat wheelchair friendly route. We use drop kerbs at all times. Accessible venues and toilet facilities. Any guests needing special accessibility options please contact us in advance at email@example.com
UK Brewery Tours started in Bermondsey, London in 2014 when Dom and Steve decided to bring a few people around the area on private tours of the breweries. We now have tours in cities around the UK such as Newcastle, Glasgow, Nottingham and Manchester. We’d love you to join us on one of our tours and help you discover great beer along the way.
We do not offer refunds after 14 days from the date of your original purchase (no refunds at all if the event is taking place in the next 14 days). A cancellation fee of 100% applies after 14 days.
Changes may be permitted if it is at least 14 days before the event (no changes at all if the event is taking place in the next 14 days). A charge of £10 per ticket will be required to change dates.
14 days before the event, we make plans for your attendance, incur costs and in many cases pay in advance and therefore that's why we have the above policies.
If you can not attend due to illness, bereavements, travel, weather, or any other situation, we will not be able to refund your ticket or change you to a future date.
We recommend that you consider health and/or travel insurance if you need financial cover for your attendance at the event.
Group tours are available on request.
Bundobust has been replaced with The Turks Head
Due to the ever changing nature of the businesses we visit (including location, opening times etc) we reserve the right to change the line up of stops visited on the day and will always look to substitute any venue with an alternative stop or tasting where possible. Tours inside the breweries are also subject to change if there are circumstances beyond our control.
Walking is involved so please be aware of this and dress in appropriate clothing for all weathers. This tour takes place all year around, (even in snow) so please be prepared.
This is an educational tour so all guests will be expected to behave appropriately. Rights of admission may be refused by the tour guides/venues at any time and the tour guide’s decision is final. Tickets must be purchased in advance. No tickets are available on the day.
★ Twitter: https://twitter.com/Leeds_UKBT
★ Gift vouchers: http://gifts.ukbrewerytours.com
As seen on:
1 Person Tour and Tastings
|13:00 - 17:00||£50.00|
Meet inside North Bar, North Bar, 24 New Briggate, Leeds, LS1 6NU
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.