Leeds Craft Beer Experience
- Meet at Tapped Brewpub
Discover great beer in Leeds on our very special brewery tour that visits at least four top craft beer venues. You'll be in the capable hands of an expert local guide who'll show you around the city and regale you with tales of ale both old and new as well as a sprinkling of local history.
“Excellent beer tour.”
“Leeds brewery tour was a great afternoon out with great beers, good company, and Mark the guide was exceptional, comfortable walking shoes a must.”
“Excellent tour around some of the small breweries/pubs in Leeds. Would highly recommend it and will definitely be doing it again soon.”
What’s included :
Brewery tour and tastings are included at all the stops except the meeting point Tapped. Food is not included, but you'll have an opportunity to eat at any one of the 4 stops. Time permitting!
What we’ll do:
Meet at Tapped Brewpub
Onto North Brewing Co Leeds City Tap
Pop into the iconic Cross Keys
Finish up at Northern Monk for a brewery tour and tastings
Time in total: Approx. 4 hours.
Walking distance: Approx. 1.5 miles
Group size: Approx 12 max.
Accessibility: Good. Flat wheelchair-friendly route. We use drop curbs at all times. Accessible venues and toilet facilities. Any guests needing special accessibility options please contact us in advance at firstname.lastname@example.org
UK Brewery Tours started in Bermondsey, London in 2014 when Dom and Steve decided to bring a few people around the area on private tours of the breweries. We now have tours in cities around the UK such as Newcastle, Glasgow, Nottingham and Manchester. We’d love you to join us on one of our tours and help you discover great beer along the way.
We do not offer refunds after 14 days from the date of your original purchase (no refunds at all if the event is taking place in the next 14 days). A cancellation fee of 100% applies after 14 days.
Changes may be permitted if it is at least 14 days before the event (no changes at all if the event is taking place in the next 14 days). A charge of £10 per ticket will be required to change dates.
14 days before the event, we make plans for your attendance, incur costs and in many cases pay in advance and therefore that's why we have the above policies.
If you can not attend due to illness, bereavements, travel, weather, or any other situation, we will not be able to refund your ticket or change you to a future date.
We recommend that you consider health and/or travel insurance if you need financial cover for your attendance at the event.
Group tours are available on request.
Notes: Group size min 10 guests
Due to the ever-changing nature of the businesses we visit (including location, opening times, etc) we reserve the right to change the lineup of stops visited on the day and will always look to substitute any venue with an alternative stop or tasting where possible. Tours inside the breweries are also subject to change if there are circumstances beyond our control.
Walking is involved so please be aware of this and dress in appropriate clothing for all weathers. This tour takes place all year round, (even in the snow) so please be prepared.
This is an educational tour so all guests will be expected to behave appropriately. Rights of admission may be refused by the tour guides/venues at any time and the tour guide’s decision is final. Tickets must be purchased in advance. No tickets are available on the day.
★ Twitter: https://twitter.com/Leeds_UKBT
★ Gift vouchers: http://gifts.ukbrewerytours.com
As seen on:
1 Person Tour and Tastings
|12:00 - 16:00||£45.00|
Meet at Tapped Brewpub, Tapped, 51 Boar Lane, Leeds, LS1 5EL
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.