Food Tour: Local Leeds Guided Food Tour
- No reviews.
- Multiple Venues: Tour Meeting Point
Enjoy a guided food tour of Leeds city centre, visiting six independent eateries with a focus on local ingredients. You'll visit six venues, with food included at every stop plus a drink at the first stop to get you started! You can expect:
- A variety of venues from one of the oldest pubs in Leeds to a modern, sustainable restaurant
- A visit to one of the largest covered markets in Europe and a stall that was established in 1880
- Carefully selected dishes, showcasing the best of each venue
- Interesting foodie facts, and an insight into the history of Yorkshire cuisine
- An enjoyable afternoon of food, drink and good conversation!
Tours can cater for most dietary requirements including vegetarian, vegan, gluten free and allergies. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org when you book with dietary requirements.
Guided Food Tour Ticket
Guided tour visiting six locations, with all food included
|11:45 - 15:30||£60.00|
Multiple Venues: Tour Meeting Point, Queen's Hotel, City Square, Leeds, LS1 1PJ
Getting thereCitymapper Google Maps
Leeds Food Tours
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.