The Great Exhibition of Prize Ales
- Kirkstall Brewery
Buy your ticket for a beer festival like no other! 30+ Breweries of all sizes and ages will be pouring specially-brewed beers celebrating the incredible history of brewing, all taking place at Kirkstall Brewery.
Kirkstall Brewery has challenged breweries across the UK to dig deep into their local history, and exhibit one or more beers that provide a link to the past. Expect to be transported back in time, and taste beers recreated from recipes decades or even hundreds of years old.
Breweries exhibiting by invitation only will be pouring everything from classic Bitters and Export Pale Ales, to Milds, Porters, and Barleywines, and even oak aged Stock Ales and Imperial Stouts. Heritage styles of Lager, Saison and Brett Aged beers will also be on display, alongside some completely unique barrel aged projects and historic rarities.
Prize Medals will be awarded, judged from all exhibiting beers by a specially selected panel of judges.
There is a future in our past, and you can taste it at THE GREAT EXHIBITION OF PRIZE ALES!
Each ticket gets you entry to the festival for the designated session, as well as a commemorative glass, festival programme and 4 x tokens to get you started!
Tokens for sale on the day are priced at £2.50, and can be exchanged for a 1/2 pint of beer under 7% ABV, or a 1/3 pint of beer 7% and above.
Tickets have been priced to help cover the costs of running the festival, including staffing, equipment, entertainment, facilities, glassware, programmes, decorations, security and ensuring that all beer is stored and served in imacculate condition!
Abbeydale Brewery / Adnams / Allsopp's / Amity Brew Co / Anspach & Hobday / Anthology / BeerNouveau / Black Lodge / Braybrooke Beer Co / Craven Brew Co / Docks Beers / Elland Brewery / Elusive Brewing / Fell Brewery / The Five Points Brewing Co / Horsforth Brewery / Howling Hops / Kelham Island Brewery / Left Handed Giant / Little Earth Project / Marble Brewery / North Brewing / Northern Monk / RedWillow Brewery / Ridgeside Brewing Company / Rivington Brew Co / Roosters Brewing Co / Samuel Smith's Brewery / Siren Craft Brew / Squawk Brewing Co / The Kernel Brewery / Thornbridge Brewery / Torrside Brewing / Vaux Brewery / Verdant Brewing Co / Wishbone Brewery / Zapato Brewing
THE FULL BEER LIST CAN BE SEEN HERE!
Food and other drinks from:
Mr D's Magnificent Pie Machine
Kirkstall Brewery Taproom & Kitchen
Live Entertainment from:
The Meanwood Valley Stompers
Cabaret produced by Ebony Silk, hosted by Trixie Blue, featuring Baby Daisy and Lexie Fonteyn
Louis Louis Louis
- Over 18s only.
- The event is NOT dog-friendly. The festival will take place in warehouse and production areas that are not suitable for animals to be present. The Taproom will be open as normal and remains a dog-friendly space, but we expect it to be very busy.
- The festival will take place across the Brewery itself, the Warehouse, Taproom and Brewery Yard.
- Attendees must present their tickets on arrival and a Challenge 25 Policy will be in effect.
- A Code of Conduct will be in place to ensure the safety of attendees, staff and guests.
|Session 1||11:30 - 16:30||£25.00|
|Session 2||17:30 - 22:30||£25.00|
Kirkstall Brewery, 100, Kirkstall Road, Leeds, LS3 1HJ
Getting thereCitymapper Google Maps
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight WFL Media Ltd and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.