Tonics And Treats In The Clock Tower
- No reviews.
- Leeds Town Hall
45min experience inclusive with a freshly carbonated G&T on arrival and a tour of the tower led by Blind Tyger and Ableforth's Gin.
Climb 203 steps to the top of the Clock Tower for a jouney back to the British Raj, to the marriage of tonic and gin, from bark to bottle.
Experience the G&T, one of the longest partnerships in the drinks world, like you’ve never had before whilst taking in a view of Leeds unlike any other.
TICKETS LIMITED DUE TO LOCATION AND ON SALE ON WEDNESDAY 22 MARCH AT 12PM.
Please note this experience is up 203 steep stairs and for your safety the following conditions apply:
1. You must by physically fit with no asthma, pre existing heart conditions or other things that may affect your ability to enjoy this experience.
2. No High Heels
3. No one under the undue influence of alcohol.
4. No bags or loose items to be taken onto the viewing gallery outside of the clock face.
5. The viewing gallery will be closed if the conditions are wet or unsafe.
|Thursday 19.30||19:30 - 20:15||£12.00|
|Thursday 20.30||20:30 - 21:15||£12.00|
|Friday 18.30||18:30 - 19:15||£12.00|
|Friday 19.30||19:30 - 20:15||£12.00|
|Friday 20.30||20:30 - 21:15||£12.00|
The Headrow LS1 3AD
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.