Coming at you with all things casual and cool, Yard & Coop are not only heralded for their chicken-led dining, their contemporary interiors and relaxed atmosphere are loved the city over. Starting the day or night with drinks? Yard & Coop has a full bar area boasting plenty of craft draft and…
Coop Queen Drag Brunch
- No reviews.
- Yard & Coop Leeds
COOP QUEENS THE COME BACK TOGETHER BRUNCH!
Thats Right, Restrictions have Sashayed Away and We are BACK FOR BRUNCH
We will be hosting another 2 sessions with the legendary Gucci & Uma.
Session 1 : 14:00-16:00.
Session 2 : 17:00-19:00.
What to expect?
Free flowing fizz for 90-minutes!
00-15 Welcome, Sanitise and say hi with Gucci & Uma
15-30 Event warm up hosted by Gucci, getting you in the mood
30-60 Brunch is served! Choose from...
VEGGIE TACROS (v)
Two tacros with smashed avocado, scrambled egg, chopped chives, cherry tomatoes and sriracha garlic hot sauce. Served with loaded tatties.
The Coop Queens will work the room while you drink and brunch. Sit back, booze and enjoy some sensational cabaret numbers.
60-75 Following brunch, get involved in RuPaul bingo with Uma
75-90 Finishing things off with one last drink and a DISCO DANCE TOGETHER!
Brunch Session 1
Brunch Session 1 : 14:00-16:00
|14:00 - 16:00||£35.00|
Brunch Session 2
Brunch Session 2 : 17:00 - 19:00
|17:00 - 19:00||£35.00|
6-8 Merrion St, LS1 6PQ
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.