Ibérica Leeds was built within the historic Hepper House, a Grade-Two-listed former cloth merchants. The main dining room is flooded with natural light coming from the skylight that runs the length of the grand room. High ceilings and elegant chandeliers make for a majestic dining experience. Downstairs…
A night of wines and tapas with Ochoa winery at Ibérica Leeds
- No reviews.
- Iberica Leeds
Save the date and grab your tickets for this interactive tasting event, ideal for any food and wine lover willing to experience something a little different.
A NIGHT OF WINES AND TAPAS
Join us in the beautiful venue of Iberica Leeds and meet our special host, Iban Abaurrea, export manager at Ochoa winery, flying over from Spain to introduce you to a selection of four of their delicious Spanish wines.
Learn about the wine region of Navarra, home of Ochoa vineyards, and enjoy each wine with paired nibbles from the Iberica menu. No expertise is needed, just bring your love for food and wine and you're all set!
On the night, we'll also select a lucky winner of an Ochoa wines gift pack including a very special wine from their bodega.
Book a table at Ibérica Leeds to enjoy an authentic Spanish dining experience after the event, and we'll serve your tapas with a complimentary glass of your preferred Ochoa wine.
Hepper House, 17a East Parade, LS1 2BH
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight WFL Media Ltd and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.