Popworld is located in the centre of Leeds, offering a unique experience with its exceptional selection of nostalgic music. With fun events, drink discounts and vibrant interiors, it truly stands out from the rest. You have the option to reserve numerous cosy booths, or you can indulge in the exclusive…
CandyPop @ Popworld Leeds Mill Sq
Open EVERY Saturday from 3pm!
Amazing Early bird offer of 50% off selected drinks and the ULTIMATE party atmosphere :D
If you want a table / booth, then you are better off booking to avoid disappointment as we do sell out!
You can book all booths / parties here
See you on the dance floor xx
Standard Entry Ticket - Arrival by 11pm
Guests with this ticket type must arrive by 11pm on the night otherwise entry maybe denied or additional charges may apply
|15:00 - 03:00||£2.00|
Standard Entry Ticket - Arrival by 10pm
Guests with this ticket type must arrive by 10pm on the night otherwise entry maybe denied or additional charges may apply
|15:00 - 03:00||Free admission|
Standard Entry Ticket - Arrival by 1:30am
Guests with this ticket type must arrive by 1:30am on the night otherwise entry maybe denied or additional charges may apply
|15:00 - 03:00||£3.00|
43-51 Cookridge Street, LS2 3AW
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight WFL Media Ltd and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, we will contact you regarding receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
7. Tickets are sold subject to the venue’s right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
8. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
9. The venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
10. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required