Cargo is coming to Leeds. After many years of incredible parties in London and a successful, recent launch in Manchester, they are coming to Leeds to make some noise. Get ready, because Cargo will be your number one party location for many years to come. With over 2500 capacity, central location and…
!MANIFEST | Every Saturday at Cargo Leeds
Every Saturday, Cargo fills up with the most amazing crowd. Get ready for the best party experience Leeds has to offer! Get your name on the Manifest today!
Cargo is a newly established superclub that is striving to change the night life game in Leeds. Four huge rooms with newly installed lighting rig and cutting-edge sound system - everything you need for a perfect night out. We will be serving delicious cocktails alongside ice-cold beers and premium spirits. We will do our absolute best to make this night unforgettable for you and your friends!
Looking to make this weekend extra special? Book a table now and grab one of our drinks packages. Email email@example.com and a member of our team will be with you shortly!
Cargo is strictly 18+. ID will be required on the door.
TIER 1 TICKET (ENTRY BEFORE 10:30PM)
Entry strictly before 10:30PM
|20:00 - 03:00||£5.00|
TIER 2 TICKET (ENTRY BEFORE 11PM)
Entry strictly before 11PM
|20:00 - 03:00||£7.00|
TIER 3 TICKET (ENTRY BEFORE 11:30PM)
Entry strictly before 11:30PM
|20:00 - 03:00||£8.00|
117, Albion Street, LS2 8DY
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Cut-off times of tickets are final.
7. Tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.