With a drinks menu stocked to the rafters with delicious cocktails, sumptuous wines and an eclectic mix of worldly beers, it seems unfair to label The Liquorist as anything other than a boozy emporium.
Found on Greek Street, in the very heart of Leeds, this is an open, inviting venue that charms with its mismatched furniture and ornamental knick-knacks. The Liquorist is naturally custom-made for letting loose after work or at weekends, and the venue also offers a hearty food selection that spans everything from fresh salads to fabulous burgers.
- Cocktail Bar , Event Space , Party Bar
- After work drinks , Chatting and Drinking , Date night
- Cocktail Making, Experience
- Happily Affordable ££
- Dance floor
- Wheelchair Access, Disabled Toilets
- No trainers, No hoodies, Smart casual
The Liquorist, Leeds, 5-7, Greek Street, LS1 5RW